📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →
Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: cardingforumsite@gmail.com

[HQ GUIDE] CRACKING USING SENTRY MBA (MAKE HQ DORKS, COMBOLIST AND CHECK THEM)

[quote pid='1116720' dateline='1553899668']
LEECHERS AND FUCKING "TY" WILL BE BANNED
​

Hello everyone,

This is my first post in this forum, so I will appreciate that leave me a like :fiesta:

 I had a guide when i started to cracking, this guide help me a lot in his day... So for cracker beginners I think that it´s good guide! =)

This guide explain:

How to make HQ Dorks
How to use SQLi Dumper (obtain good URL´s, make good combolist... And more things)
How to check the combolist and obtain good hits =)


Here the link:


[/quote]
 
Back
Top