📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →
Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: cardingforumsite@gmail.com

12GB MEGA.NZ OF MAT.I AND ILDGAF(MAIYANNA)

TootieMcfly said:
Ildgaf(Maiyanna)


[size=small][size=small][size=small]just remove the (dot) and add a period if ur brainless[/size][/size][/size]

Brooo wth lol
 
TootieMcfly said:
Ildgaf(Maiyanna)


[size=small][size=small][size=small]just remove the (dot) and add a period if ur brainless[/size][/size][/size]

Can’t wait to view man
 
TootieMcfly said:
Ildgaf(Maiyanna)


[size=small][size=small][size=small]just remove the (dot) and add a period if ur brainless[/size][/size][/size]
I havent seen mat.i in a while wheres she been?
 
I gotta say, that is a smart move from mati, she knows what to do, I bet she has a lot of help from professionals.. else, she is so smart!
 
Back
Top