📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →
Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: cardingforumsite@gmail.com

Fast Track Transfers, Fullz, CC, I teach Spamming, Carding and Transfers!!!

VENUSTEACH

New member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
Fast Track Transfers, Fullz, CC, I teach Spamming, Carding and Transfers!!!

Teaching General Spamming and carding
First 10 students gets free scampages and price discounts
I also teach how to shop online and card items easily

Contact me only when ready
No silly questions

I need only serious people

I also make paypal and moneygram transfers

Hit me when ready on:

Whatsapp: +1 (415) 937 1271 Telegram: +1(415)9371271   ICQ: 746264279 Discord: preston#3097
E-mail: [removed] :fiesta:
 
Back
Top