📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →
Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: cardingforumsite@gmail.com

[FORTNITE] How to lock owner out of the account WITHOUT Mail Access

ND03

New member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
I shared this method on Nulled a couple of days ago and I thought why not share it here  :hype:

Please leave a like if this helped you! :D


[hide][font=Roboto, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]First of all, you have to download an authenticator app.


I will leave links to both IOS and Android authenticators.[/font]


[font=Roboto, sans-serif]IOS: Authy[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Android: Google Authenticator[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]In your account Settings, click on the password and security tab to view your security settings.
At the bottom of the page, under the TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION heading, click to enable an authenticator app.[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]After that, the page will look like this[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]
c627b42e81f9cb1807a253bb2772ee7b8a6e444e
[/font]


[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Just follow the steps given and you're done! The original owner won't be able to access the account anymore![/font][/hide]
 
ND03 said:
I shared this method on Nulled a couple of days ago and I thought why not share it here  :hype:

Please leave a like if this helped you! :D

Ur work is shiache
 
ND03 said:
:fiesta: :kek: :kek: :kek: :kek: :kek: :kek: I shared this method on Nulled a couple of days ago and I thought why not share it here  :hype:

Please leave a like if this helped you! :D
 
ND03 said:
I shared this method on Nulled a couple of days ago and I thought why not share it here  :hype:

Please leave a like if this helped you! :D


jjj

:??: :hype:
 
Back
Top