📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →
Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: cardingforumsite@gmail.com

[FREE MONEY] DOWNLOAD THIS FILE AND SELL IT ONLINE @KIDFLASH

KidFlash

New member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
This method is repeatable and I have earned $400-$500 using it but I'm moving on to different things.

[hide]Download premium courses from here: fastrls.comhttp://fastrls.com/

And resell them on Instagram for $20-50 since the retail price is $200-$3000 [/hide]


Please leave some positive feedback once you read it, I really didn't want to release this method for free but I want to contribute to this community and help you guys.

:fiesta:
 
KidFlash said:
This method is repeatable and I have earned $400-$500 using it but I'm moving on to different things.



Please leave some positive feedback once you read it, I really didn't want to release this method for free but I want to contribute to this community and help you guys.

:fiesta:

[size=small]No way dude, let me check this out. Thanks dude![/size]
 
KidFlash said:
This method is repeatable and I have earned $400-$500 using it but I'm moving on to different things.



Please leave some positive feedback once you read it, I really didn't want to release this method for free but I want to contribute to this community and help you guys.

:fiesta:

Well that big $$ you made from it :) HOpe this is a good one, anyways thanks for the post!
 
KidFlash said:
This method is repeatable and I have earned $400-$500 using it but I'm moving on to different things.



Please leave some positive feedback once you read it, I really didn't want to release this method for free but I want to contribute to this community and help you guys.

:fiesta:

Dead, and what is this file??  :??
 
KidFlash said:
This method is repeatable and I have earned $400-$500 using it but I'm moving on to different things.



Please leave some positive feedback once you read it, I really didn't want to release this method for free but I want to contribute to this community and help you guys.

:fiesta:

:D :D :D: D: :D :D
 
Back
Top