📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →
Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: cardingforumsite@gmail.com

How to Get a Free .edu Email Address **PATCHED and Working June 2026

GuntherMagnuson

New member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
Leave A like  Bec, I Dont Like That You Get Banned ​

[hide]Steps​
1.        Download VPN ​
       ​
2.       TURN ON your VPN {https://protonvpn.com/}​
     ​
3.      Open Incognito Window​

4. Go to www.Protonmail.com and make a new email account and then login​
    ​
 5. Once that account is made go to www.vccs.edu and choose “Students” from the top of the page.​
     ​
6. Then click the application​
     ​
7. Now Begin Creating Account​
     ​
8. Go to the Fake name generator website and generate a name for someone age 19-25 living in the state of Virginia from  http://www.fakeaddressgenerator.com/U...​
      ​
9.  Now apply online form with: ​
         The Fake Virginia address ​
         Virginia school details.​
         etc.​
 ​
10. Now go to this link in order to validate and check your social security number - http://www.ssnregistry.org/validate/ ​
————————————————————————————————————————————————————​
Other Important links ​
       ​
 Real Address Generator:​
     - http://www.fakeaddressgenerator.com/U... a CA SSN from here (change XXXX with any digit) ​
       Real Name Generator with SSN:​
 http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/gen-... SSN                                                                  ​
SSN Validation Site​


 Leecher Will Banned​
:fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: ​
  Join Telegram for Free premium   Accounts,Trick {porn,Netflix,Amazon Prime,Hotstar,etc........}

  ][removed]
​
 
GuntherMagnuson said:
Leave A like  Bec, I Dont Like That You Get Banned ​




 Leecher Will Banned​
:fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: ​
  Join Telegram for Free premium   Accounts,Trick {porn,Netflix,Amazon Prime,Hotstar,etc........}

  ][removed]
​

To be honest ,I want try to refund my michropone haha
 
Oke let me see.. lol. I give u like already


I think this old method. So long i get confirmation from the college. They already know, we (collect) their email e.du
 
GuntherMagnuson said:
Leave A like  Bec, I Dont Like That You Get Banned ​




 Leecher Will Banned​
:fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: ​
  Join Telegram for Free premium   Accounts,Trick {porn,Netflix,Amazon Prime,Hotstar,etc........}

  ][removed]
​

does it work or no?
 
Back
Top