📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →
Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: cardingforumsite@gmail.com

How To Get Better At SQLi #1 | Finding HQ Keywords

GodlyDorks said:
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]I am a brand new member on cracked.to and to start off good, I'm going to be posting one tip weekly to make dorks better. I used these personally and am not sure if has been posted here on cracked.to before. Enjoy the first tip![/font]

[/font][/color]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Showing appreciation will motivate me to post more HQ shit[/font][/font]

let me see what shit.
 
GodlyDorks said:
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]I am a brand new member on cracked.to and to start off good, I'm going to be posting one tip weekly to make dorks better. I used these personally and am not sure if has been posted here on cracked.to before. Enjoy the first tip![/font]

[/font][/color]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Showing appreciation will motivate me to post more HQ shit[/font][/font]

thanks dude!!!! :fiesta:
 
The download link stopped working please help
This site can’t be reached
www.sendspace.com took too long to respond.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_TIMED_OUT
 
GodlyDorks said:
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]I am a brand new member on cracked.to and to start off good, I'm going to be posting one tip weekly to make dorks better. I used these personally and am not sure if has been posted here on cracked.to before. Enjoy the first tip![/font]

[/font][/color]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Showing appreciation will motivate me to post more HQ shit[/font][/font]
 
I really need to get better with this SQLI thing, thank you.

Edit: He took a post from another cracking forum and posted it here... It's useful, but I already saw it on another website.
 
Back
Top