You must reply to this thread to view this content
:fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck:GodlyDorks said:[font=Roboto, sans-serif]This is going to be the best dorks tutorial here on Cracked.to. Do not bother reading this if you don't know shit about dorks though.[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]If you miss out on this just because I don't have a rank and look like someone who doesn't know shit then you, my friends are going to lose a VERY valuable lesson.[/font]
[/font][/color]
GodlyDorks said:[font=Roboto, sans-serif]This is going to be the best dorks tutorial here on Cracked.to. Do not bother reading this if you don't know shit about dorks though.[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]If you miss out on this just because I don't have a rank and look like someone who doesn't know shit then you, my friends are going to lose a VERY valuable lesson.[/font]
[/font][/color]
GodlyDorks said::fiesta: :fiesta: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]This is going to be the best dorks tutorial here on Cracked.to. Do not bother reading this if you don't know shit about dorks though.[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]If you miss out on this just because I don't have a rank and look like someone who doesn't know shit then you, my friends are going to lose a VERY valuable lesson.[/font]
[/font][/color]
:fiesta: :fiesta: nice mate hope it workGodlyDorks said:[font=Roboto, sans-serif]This is going to be the best dorks tutorial here on Cracked.to. Do not bother reading this if you don't know shit about dorks though.[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]If you miss out on this just because I don't have a rank and look like someone who doesn't know shit then you, my friends are going to lose a VERY valuable lesson.[/font]
[/font][/color]
GodlyDorks said:[font=Roboto, sans-serif]This is going to be the best dorks tutorial here on Cracked.to. Do not bother reading this if you don't know shit about dorks though.[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]If you miss out on this just because I don't have a rank and look like someone who doesn't know shit then you, my friends are going to lose a VERY valuable lesson.[/font]
[/font][/color]
GodlyDorks said:[font=Roboto, sans-serif]This is going to be the best dorks tutorial here on Cracked.to. Do not bother reading this if you don't know shit about dorks though.[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]If you miss out on this just because I don't have a rank and look like someone who doesn't know shit then you, my friends are going to lose a VERY valuable lesson.[/font]
[/font][/color]
+rep and like for u f this worksGodlyDorks said:[font=Roboto, sans-serif]This is going to be the best dorks tutorial here on Cracked.to. Do not bother reading this if you don't know shit about dorks though.[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]If you miss out on this just because I don't have a rank and look like someone who doesn't know shit then you, my friends are going to lose a VERY valuable lesson.[/font]
[/font][/color]
GodlyDorks said:[font=Roboto, sans-serif]This is going to be the best dorks tutorial here on Cracked.to. Do not bother reading this if you don't know shit about dorks though.[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]If you miss out on this just because I don't have a rank and look like someone who doesn't know shit then you, my friends are going to lose a VERY valuable lesson.[/font]
[/font][/color]