📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →
Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: cardingforumsite@gmail.com

Netflix Keywords - Keywords for xSlayer Leecher! - HQ accounts quick

lets see how many hits i can get


Heya! I found these keywords somewhere and they're pretty good lol​
I can get around 10-50 hits weekly with these keywords, which is good (I think)​
Remember to use HQ proxies (like the ones in the proxies section :wink:)​

Pastebin:


:hype: LIKES APPRECIATED! :hype: ​
:pepegun: DON'T LEECH :pepegun:​
 
shinaito said:
Heya! I found these keywords somewhere and they're pretty good lol​
I can get around 10-50 hits weekly with these keywords, which is good (I think)​
Remember to use HQ proxies (like the ones in the proxies section :wink:)​

Pastebin:


:hype: LIKES APPRECIATED! :hype: ​
:pepegun: DON'T LEECH :pepegun:​


, mmm ok ktlv
 
Back
Top